3.27.2011

guerilla marketing, now with kittens!


Today I printed some Seamripper logos on fabric with my Gocco. What a little work horse! I highly recommend it for anyone who likes making tiny art in small batches... if you can get your hands on one. They are an endangered species these days! I've had mine for ages and it still works like a dream. It's such a simple little all-in-one screenprinter, there aren't many moving parts and it's so low-tech, it would honestly be hard to break it without great effort ;)

I cut out the fabric and Moonunit helped me to enjoy the scraps in the sunshine. She was chasing light reflecting off of my fabric shears and generally being a very playful 10-year-old kitten. She watched intently as I cranked them through my Xyron to make them into stickers. We'll cut them out and add some info, then spread them across the city to spread the word. Let me know if you'd like one before they're all gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment